Monday, April 13, 2009

Updates

It has been forever since I have posted, but there is nothing going on. We went to Idaho for the weekend, which was fun. My dad was home from Colorado so we picked him up from the airport on thursday. The original plan was that we were going to take him up to Idaho on friday afternoon so the whole family could spend some time together, but I had an appointment in the afternoon and Tim had to work, and my dad forgot that he had to be there by early afternoon to speak somewhere. So he took the shuttle up on friday morning. I had my doctor's appointment that afternoon. All looks well and I have gained a whopping pound and a half since my last appointment, and I actually don't think I have even gotten back up to what I was at the beginning of the pregnancy, thanks to all my morning sickness.
We headed up to Idaho friday evening, getting a much later start than we should have because of trying to run some errands and things, but the drive was uneventful. Saturday we just spent mostly playing Mario Galaxies with my brother and sister. Asher really took to his uncle Brett, and as always just loved being with and helping out Grandma and Grandpa. The Easter Bunny came Sunday morning and the kids hunted eggs in Grandma's backyard. They had a lot of fun. Then we came home Sunday afternoon, because my dad had to fly back to Colorado. He rode back with us so we could take him to the airport. Or rather, we rode, since I had him drive because I was so tired and I would rather not have Tim drive my van. :)
That is really it. The kids and I went to the park today and soon I will give them a bath and straighten up the playroom, since they got cereal all over it AGAIN. Tim has class monday nights, so not much fun for me. I end up counting down the hours to bedtime, trying to find things to fill the space faster. Almost there...

No comments: