Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby updates

I Just realized that I haven't updated any baby news. We had our second ultrasound and they said everything looked normal, but that they can't rule out Downs with an ultrasound alone. The second blood draw came back normal, but is still pretty much not going to be completely ruled out until the baby comes. I'm not too worried about it though, I think everything will be fine. They kept my due date the same based on the baby's measurements, but my uterus is measuring a little bigger, and I've only gained a pound and a half since my last appointment. I really think baby might just be a little small. That's all the news I have on him for now. Oh, yeah...It's another boy!! I don't remember if I said that in another post or not yet. I was so sure it was a girl, so I was very suprised to find out boy. Mara is excited, she said whatever we had was what she wanted. She is just excited for another baby. I think Asher will be a different story though. He enjoys having all of our attention. I'm sure he'll adjust ok though.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on your little boy!

megan said...

I was right!