Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretty little princess

I had to post this picture. A couple weeks ago the kids were supposed to be going to sleep and I went in to check on them. As soon as I opened the door Asher started climbing back into his bed, and Mara asked for a drink. In the 30 seconds it took me to go and get her a drink and come back, Asher had fallen asleep. Apparently before I came in they were playing in the closet, and Asher looked like this:


Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a picture before, because if you can't tell, it is a Tinkerbell costume, and he had the wings on and everything with his little butt up in the air. But I took them off before I thought to take a picture. And since this night, there have been other times we have gone in his room and he was wearing it again. I think Mara keeps putting it on him, but last time we tried to take it off he put up a big fuss, so he slept in it.

2 comments:

megan said...

haha I totally thought that was Mara until I started reading. That's hilarious!

The Wildes said...

Lol, he loves that thing. He always has this big grin on his face when he comes out of the room wearing it. Tim is worried.