Friday, September 12, 2008

So I got a lot done today. I am having bunco at the house tomorrow so I needed to make sure that stuff is clean and actually stays clean. A couple hours with my ipod on and I was in the zone. It's so clean. Tim was impressed. I keep telling him all I need is for Hurricane Asher to be out of my way and I can whip everything in shape pretty quickly. But Bunco should be interesting. 15 women at my house. I'm actually a little nervous. I don't do women very well. I am so much more comfortable in a crowd of guys. So it should be fun to have them all here. I told Matt I may have to come over when I am done to recuperate. And sunday is stake conference so we are going to go do some fun outdoor family activity, because I think my poor children have forgetten what the sun looks like.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Bunco was so fun April. Thanks for letting us come play.

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

Hey Apey, I'm sorry I wasn't able to join you guys on Saturday. You'll have to tell me all about it. :)