Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost finished

We are almost completely done moving stuff around. We have a couple of small things to take out of Mara's new room and need to get her a box spring. We got a mattress from a friend who had a mattress and the rails, but we didn't realize it had no box spring. So for now she's on the floor on just the mattress, but is still loving it. Asher is just fine in his "new" bed, which was just Mara's old full size. He needs rails for his, but he's happy too. We'll also need to get him some sheets that aren't pink, but at least he's got his superman pillow. I got his dresser moved in there today and vacuumed and moved stuff around and began the process of putting the baby's clothes into his dresser. And our room has all of our furniture, I've got the cradle set up by my side of the bed (I LOVE where it fits right into this corner, totally out of the way. We really have so much more room than we had before.) and almost everything is put away. Tim just has some stuff that needs to get moved out, like some toys and books. Tim spent the day cleaning the disaster of a playroom. And I really mean disaster. I haven't been in there in like a week for fear of falling because there was no where to walk. The kids trashed it and then we just didn't care because we knew we were getting ready to move stuff around and it was a low priority. But now it is almost clean too. Besides getting caught up on laundry and then just some normal light cleaning, I think I am totally just really ready for the baby to just GET HERE.

I have an appointment tomorrow, where I expect to find out that I am at least farther along than last week. But none of that helps and I don't really care unless I go into labor. Either way I know I'll have him by next week or so. I go to bed each night hoping to get woken up by contractions. Instead I keep getting woken up by the kids. So I haven't been getting much sleep, which has just been making me feel crappy. And the baby still keeps jamming his foot into my ribs. Good times.

1 comment:

megan said...

It's almost over!! I hope you go into labor on your own, and avoid a c-section. I keep checking here, and the mommy board everyday to see if you've have him yet.