Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's going to be a hectic week

I think. Mara had her kindergarden assessment on friday and she starts school on the 6th, thursday. So I had better have the baby and be out of the hospital by then, because I will be upset if I miss her first day of kindergarden. So pretty much I have to have him before tuesday. I have another appointment on thursday, which I think will be my last before they schedule my c section, which I have almost resigned to having. :( The only mild bright side to that is my parents fly back in from Hawaii on friday for their anniversary, so my mom can stay the weekend and be here with the kids while I am having him. I would still rather go tonight though. I haven't been having any contractions or anything. A lot of pressure, because he is laying right on my pelvic bone, but I need him to drop behind it. I am getting frustrated at how fine I feel. I was having more contractions when I was like 6 months than I am having now. Grr.

2 comments:

megan said...

The only thing that made me go into labor both times, was stripping my membranes, which you could do yourself. Or have Tim do. I know that probably sounds weird, but it seriously worked for me. 12 hours later, I had my babies.

I'm already starting to feel like I'm ready for this baby to come, and I still have 2 months to go!! Ugh.

Emily said...

Im hoping you had him last night or go sometime today! The end is so hard!