Saturday, July 25, 2009

Still around

Ugh. I don't really care that I haven't had the baby yet, but I just really don't want to have another c section. If I don't have him soon, then I don't have another option. So I am getting very frustrated. Everyone I know is having their babies early, and mine just don't want to come out.

Oh well. I am getting stuff done finally. Tim is out picking up a dresser right now for Asher, since the kids destroyed his and his clothes have been in the baby's dresser. We are in the process of moving our stuff to a bedroom downstairs and Mara into our room. It will be much better to separate Mara and Asher, especially since she starts school in a couple of weeks. Plus, Asher and the baby will share a room once the baby moves out of our room. I got my whole closet moved downstairs yesterday. That room has an actual real sized closet (the closets upstairs are ridiculous) so Tim finally has a place to put his clothes in the same room we sleep in. We should be ready to start moving furniture soon, we just have to get someone to help. Tim seems to think he can move it himself (it's just our dresser and bed) but I think he is underestimating their weight, he thinks I am underestimating his strength. Once it all gets done, it will be a little more organized around here (I clean SO well when I am moving stuff around)and everything I think will mostly have a place. I am also great at getting rid of things, but only when I am moving. The life of an Army brat I guess. That's when I do my purging. I don't know how to go through and organize unless it's in the process of moving. My closet looks great right now though. :)

My best friend Deb had her baby last monday, so I am excited for her. I wish I could have visited with them longer (and held the baby more) but I had my munchkins with me and I think I sufficiently scared both Deb and her husband about their future in parenting. :)

Not much else to say. Some friends of mine threw me a baby shower last weekend, which was really nice and so sweet of them, since I have never had one before. It was fun. I will have to share pictures once I get them sent to me. And just for fun, here is one taken of me last weekend, actually it was after my shower. I look huge.

1 comment:

Emily said...

CUTE picture. Im glad you are getting settled. I check everyday to see if you have had him yet! Cant wait to see him!