Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Uneventful

Not much has been going on. I am so excited for October and Halloween this year. I have already pretty much finished decorating. I have also gone craft carazy. (Yes, I meant to spell it that way.) I have painted a couple of unfinished wood decorations, made a wreath, which is awesome and I love, and some other stuff. I am also in the process of making this cute Halloween banner. I will have to take pictures of it all. I am also kind of excited for my birthday, but my birthday usually sucks (for as long as I can remember) so I don't really get my hopes up. And Tim tends to forget or not plan really well. Even though I programmed several reminders into his phone, and I even told him that I wanted a party because I have NEVER had one before, but knowing him we will probably not really do anything. He tends to wait until the last minute and then he wants to go out but we don't have a sitter. Oh well. I don't really have any expectations so I guess it can't be a disappointment. My kids will make it fun.

That's really about it. It was a very uneventful weekend. Just went to the store and mostly hung out together at home. I do have a meeting tonight for the trunk or treat I am planning. I think that will be fun.

No comments: