Thursday, October 9, 2008

My craftiness

I have had a huge surge of craftiness lately and have just been going crazy. I am even going to make Halloween curtains. I am all decorated and just keep doing more. I'm loving it! Here are some pictures. They are taken with my phone, so they aren't perfect and don't do some of the items justice, but I'll show them anyway.

My wreath. The purple bats go all the way around, they are kind of only showing up on the bottom portion, and there are also googly eyes that don't show up well in the picture.



My spooky tree, not the best picture..



The Boo sign. I just painted and glittered this


I know it's sideways but I'm not going to bother fixing it.

My "people feeder"




And I think I am most proud of my banner. This is the first thing I have ever really just made without directions or a picture or anything. I just wanted a banner that said Happy halloween so I made one.




1 comment:

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

April! Your decorations are awesome! :) I love them- can't wait to see them in person. :)