Thursday, October 16, 2008

I survived the five

Jen's older girls didn't have school today so I had all of her three and my two. I was honestly a little worried, but it was actually so nice. They were so well behaved. We cut out Halloween cookies which we will decorate tomorrow, and then I made them a nice hot lunch of beenie weenies (that's what my mom called them when I was a kid.) It was a lot of fun.

Also, last night Matt and I had pre screener tickets to a movie, which is kind of our thing to do. The movie was at Gateway and then we walked around and showed him the train station thing in the mall, which is so cool. Then he took me out to dinner for my birthday. It was actually a lot of fun. Now I know he can come up with a fun date, I need to get him a girl. :)

Now I am just dealing with my chitlins since Tim comes home late tonight. They are being pretty well behaved. Asher should go to bed relatively soon since he skipped his nap (again). We are going to go upstairs soon and have quesidillas for dinner, put Asher to bed and then probably clean the playroom. And that's my day..:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

hey girl! What is your address? Email it to me at laughfirst55@hotmail.com THANKS!