Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The weekend

My sister Melissa came down this weekend. We had fun. She got here on Saturday. Tim had to work so we didn't really have any plans. It was a quiet weekend. Monday her and I went to go shopping. She wanted to go to Kohl's since they don't have one in Pocatello. At lunch I decided on the spur of the moment to cut my hair. It was pretty long and I don't even do much with it. A lot of it is gone, but the lady messed it up. One half of my head is layered with bangs, the other half is all one length with no bangs. I was not impressed. She cut it in less than half an hour and didn't once stop to ask how I liked the length ot anything. I actually wanted it a bit shorter, and the style is nowhere near the picture I showed her. So I am going back today to get it fixed.

Anyway, Melissa offered to watch the kids so Tim and I could go out for a late Valentine's date. We had reservations at the Melting Pot with our friends Jesse and Ann. It was a lot of fun, and sooo yummy.

Ultrasound is on thursday! Woo hoo, I wonder if I'm right...

1 comment:

megan said...

You're having a boy!

(I'm usually a bad guesser)