Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter fun

It has been a while since I posted. There isn't much to say, so I am just going to post some pictures I have taken this week. I finally have a camera. I bought it used from a friend. It's not my dream camera (oh, to have an extra $600, lol) but it works.
We took advantage of the snow and decided to go play in it. Here are my two kids, and Starr, a girl I watch during the day, all bundled up and ready to go play.


Having fun in the snow




Mara loves to make snow angels. :) They had a lot of fun. Asher wasn't sure what to make of it, but I think he started to enjoy himself after a little while. If I were to take him out right now, I'm not sure he would be able to walk, there is so much snow out there.

Today, the girls and I made a gingerbread train while Asher napped. I cheated and just bought a kit, but it was still fun. Monday we are making candy houses with graham crackers.

1 comment:

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

I wonder if Asher enjoyed the snow more this time (being all bundled up). :)