Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As promised, some pictures

From our Christmas party, the fabulous, horrible sweaters!


The whole family getting into Guitar Hero 4. My mom was even dancing. And we got her to sing once. She got so into it that she hit a button and stopped the song, ha ha.







Asher loved the microphone. He carried this spare one around with him and "sang" all the time.



We all had a blast with the Wii fit. The second pic is of my mom cracking up at Tim as he tried to do the exercises and it measured his BMI.



Overall, it was a lot of fun. Asher was grandpa's little buddy. He ran around the house saying his name the whole time, much to my dad's delight.


3 comments:

Sally said...

Those are some sexy sweaters!!

Emily said...

That looks like SO much fun! We never get that wild at our house!

I am going to add you to my sidebar if that is okay.

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

Asher looks so cute trying to play those drums!