Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

We had an awesome playdate at our friend Lori's house for Cinco de Mayo, through the mommies group I am a part of. The kids had such a blast. I did as well. I love when Lori has playdates because the kids can't escape, lol. She has a nice fenced backyard with lots to do. She usually has a jug of kool aid for the kids to drink, and Asher remembered this from the last time we were there and went right for it. He pretty much camped out there for a large chunk of the afternoon. I think a small part was that he liked the juice, but he really enjoyed that he could just get it himself. You could see his red mouth from across the yard. We had tacos for lunch, the kids played, and then we had cupcakes and got to break open a pinata. It was so much fun.

This is Asher and some of the kids eating their lunch.



Some pictures of the kids playing.




Starr, Mara, and Asher enjoying their cupcakes. Starr is a girl I watch during the day.


Asher really enjoying his cupcake.



Asher's fruit punch and cupcake inspired face.




The kids hitting the pinata.




I love these two because you can see in the background just how much Asher is loving the pinata.



Asher loves to help, and after he watched the pinata for a bit he was quick to run over and help Lori pull the rope to raise the pinata.



The kids grabbing the candy.


Lots of pictures. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

Those are some really cute pictures! :)

megan said...

Asher has so much hair!!!

It looks like everyone had fun. I wish I was there!!