Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not much to update

I've been thinking about needing to post, but there really isn't much to update. The kids and I are getting a little tired of being cooped up in the house, but hopefully we will be getting the van fixed (FINALLY!) in the next couple of weeks. I am almost at 16 weeks, so the nausea and exhaustion is starting to fade a bit the closer I get to my fourth month. Just a couple days until I'm officially in my second trimester. We are already almost two weeks from finding out the sex, but I'm already thinking that I know it's a girl. We'll see how good my intuition still is. I was right with the other two, and I think Deb is having a boy and this is a girl. It will be interesting to find out for sure.
Asher is a ridiculously active little guy. I cannot believe all the crap he manages to get into. Another reason I can't wait to be able to leave the house again. I WANT MY VAN! Lol. Luckily, Mara is such a good helper. She's good at either stopping him or coming to tell me what he's doing, usually. Sometimes she joins in the mischief-making. So thanks to my being so tired and his constant energy and mess making, the house is a complete disaster, but I honestly just don't care anymore. Whatever I manage to get cleaned with the little energy I have is completely destroyed almost immediately, so I've pretty much just given up. We are hoping to move when our lease is up in May, so I'm kind of holding off until it's just time to pack. Or until the "nesting" kicks in. I'm just ready to get out of this place, thank you army upbringing. We are going to try to get our own house. Hopes aren't too high, but we will see.

2 comments:

Deb, Dave, and The Boys said...

Dude- I had my first dream about the baby last night. I just thought that was kind of cool. I'm leaning more and more to agreeing with you on the boy thing. :)

Emily said...

There is a house behind me that foreclosed for like 96,000 dollars and I don't think they are asking much more than that. I think you have been here.

I can not believe you are already almost 16 weeks. I swear other people's pregnancies go SO much faster than mine!!!!!